We offer an innovative technology to objectively identify and confirm location of the epidural needle in the epidural space. The technology can require unnecessary exposure of patient to radiation.
Lumbar epidural procedures
- Low Back Pain
- Osteoarthritic Pain
COMPASS Trial Clinical White Paper
- Ferrari M, Cagidiaco MC, Vichi A, Goracci C. Efﬁcacy of the Computer-Controlled Injection System STA®, the Ligmaject, and the dental syringe for intraligamentary anesthesia in restorative patients. International Dentistry SA. 2008;11:4–12.
- Jing Q, Wan K, Wang XJ, Ma L. Effectiveness and Safety of Computer-controlled Periodontal Ligament Injection System in Endodontic Access to the Mandibular Posterior Teeth. Chin Med Sci J. 2014 Mar 31;29(1):23-7.
- Kämmerer PW1, Schiegnitz E, von Haussen T, Shabazfar N, Kämmerer P, Willershausen B, Al-Nawas B, Daubländer M. Clinical efﬁcacy of a computerised device (STA) and a pressure syringe (VarioJect INTRA®) for intraligamentary anaesthesia. Eur J Dent Educ. 2014 Mar 20.
- D. Dobecki, R.E. Gebhard, M. Walker, J. Shi, S. Ilic. A randomized, controlled, parallel group, multicenter, pivotal study to assess the safety and effectiveness of the epidural space veriﬁcation with the CompuFlo Epidural Computer Controlled System (CompuFlo). Euroanesthesia 2016, London UK. European Journal of Anaesthesiology, Volume 33, e-Supplement 54 p. 343, June 2016.
- T. Moeller-Bertram, R.E. Gebhard, D. Dobecki, M. Walker, J. Shi, S. Ilic. Real-Time Epidural Space Identiﬁcation with the Compuflo Epidural Instrument is Equivalent to Loss of Resistance Technique coupled with the Fluoroscopy Conﬁrmation. Journal of Pain Volume 17, Issue 4, Supplement, S1 2016.
- R.E. Gebhard, T. Muller-Bertram, D. Dobecki, M. Walker, S. Ilic. Objective Epidural Space Identiﬁcation with the Compuflo Epidural Instrument is Equivalent to Fluoroscopy/LOR. 41st Annual Regional Anesthesiology and Acute Pain Medicine Meeting, 2016 New Orleans, LA. Regional Anesthesia & Pain Medicine. 41(2):1210, September/October 2016.