- This event has passed.
April 22-23: Single Socket Surgery: How to Effectively Handle Extraction Sites
April 22 @ 8:00 am - April 23 @ 5:00 pm
Presented by Robert Bagoff & Dr. Steven Levenbrook Objectives:
- Enable careful evaluation of extraction sockets.
- Provide a decision process to augment bone and soft tissue.
- Demystify the myriad of materials and indications for use.
- Review all indications for guided bone and guided tissue regeneration.
- Provide an effective decision process to augment bone and soft tissue.
- Explore immediate and delayed implant treatment options.